The second I start to design my logo concept into a digital image. I create some logos for comparison and finding which one is the best logo I can use for my application.
Finishing Wireframe and UI Design
Not only I design the logo for my app but also finishing my wireframe and UI Design, there is several revision I make for the UI.
Inline Wireframe Examples
Inline UI-Design Examples
This is some example some screens for my application, but this is still not my final UI because there will be more revision to make it more easy and sense for the users.
Moving from ideation and designing, it’s time to do some development. In this project, I use flutter as my framework to develop my application. In the last week, I have learned about Dart programming language and the structure of it. These are some resources that I used for my studies about flutter and dart.
- Flutter documentation: https://flutter.dev/docs
- Youtube tutorials :
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ukSR1GRtMU&t=191s (The net ninja)
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gDhl4leEzA&t=1651s (Traversy media)
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0uinJvhNxI (Academind)
- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJm7i4g4z7ZGcJA_HKHLCVw (The flutter way)
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEbL9bXKI1g&list=PLZQbl9Jhl-VACm40h5t6QMDB92WlopQmV (Erico Dermawan)
- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQUfwiydQHf0u4Gb6uT-hyA/videos (Abdul Aziz Ahwan)
Learning Code by Doing and Practice
To understand more about making the UI from design -> code, I follow some tutorial from youtube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrdiuMW2oXM&t=1014s) (Abdul Aziz Ahwan).